Cider

This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Aspall Classic Organic Suffolk Cyder 500ml
£3.29

Aspall Classic Organic Suffolk Cyder 500ml

£3.29

NULL

Aspall Suffolk Cyder Organic 500ml. A strong & robust cyder made from 100% fresh pressed organically grown English cyder apples. With a full cyder flavour, Aspall Organic Cyder is the perfect accompaniment to smoked fish. 7% Vol

Organic,Vegan,Vegetarian,Sugar free,

Aspall Crisp Draught Suffolk Cyder
£3.29

Aspall Crisp Draught Suffolk Cyder

£3.29

Clean and crisp with an incredible fresh apple aroma, ideally suited for accompanying meals or as a refreshing drink on its own.  500ml.

Item Details:  

Contains sulphites, 5.5% ABV.

Nutritional Information:

n/a.

Ingredients:  

Apples, sugars (added to aid fermentation).




Vegetarian

Aspall Premier Cru Suffolk Dry Cyder 500ml
£2.99

Aspall Premier Cru Suffolk Dry Cyder 500ml

£2.99

NULL

Aspall Premier Cru Suffolk Dry Cyder 500ml ~ 7%Vol A full apple flavour cyder that captures the essence of an orchard. Light on the tounge with a clean crisp refreshing apple taste that makes it the Premier Cru of cyders. Outright Winner of The International Beer & Cyder Competition 2002,2003,& 2004

Ingredients/More Details

100% Fresh Pressed English Apple Juice

Vegan,Vegetarian,Gluten free,Wheat free,Dairy free,Sugar free,

Bushel Peck Fresh & Crisp Medium Dry Cider
£3.29

Bushel Peck Fresh & Crisp Medium Dry Cider

£3.29

Produced just miles from our Cheltenham store, the Bushel Peck range is made in the traditional way for that authentic taste.  Made with un-sprayed bittersweet and bitter-sharp cider apples (mostly, about 80%, the other 20% being cooking apples to balance acidity levels), it is a more typical West Country cider with a depth of flavour provided by the tannins characteristic of cider apples.  Well rounded, smooth and very quaffable.  500ml.

Item Details:

5.5% alc. by vol.

Nutritional Information:

n/a.

Ingredients:

n/a.

 

 

 


 

&nb

Bushel Peck Rich & Mellow Medium Dry Cider
£3.29

Bushel Peck Rich & Mellow Medium Dry Cider

£3.29

Produced just miles from our Cheltenham store, the Bushel Peck range is made in the traditional way for that authentic taste.  Made with un-sprayed bittersweet and bitter-sharp cider apples (mostly, about 80%, the other 20% being cooking apples to balance acidity levels), it is a more typical West Country cider with a depth of flavour provided by the tannins characteristic of cider apples.  Well rounded, smooth and very quaffable.  500ml.

Item Details:

6.0% alc. by vol.

Nutritional Information:

n/a.

Ingredients:

n/a.

 

 

 


 

&nb

Cidre De Normandie Brut Organic
£5.80

Cidre De Normandie Brut Organic

£5.80

NEW

Made using traditional methods using a blend of dessert, cooking and cider apples - many of them ancient Norman varieties. Despite its name, the Brut is no more than medium dry.  It's crisp, clean and refreshing and its complex apple flavours shine through. Presented in a corked, wired bottle.  750ml.

Item Details:

Alc:  5.3% vol.  

Nutritional Information:

n/a.

Ingredients:

Variety of apple: mixed region/country: Normandy France.

 


  


 

 

 


Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy free

Dunkertons Breakwells Seedling Cider
£3.29

Dunkertons Breakwells Seedling Cider

£3.29

This fresh, fruity, sparkling medium dry organic cider is made from one variety of cider apple first discovered a century ago.  500ml.

Item Details:

Organic, 7.5% alc. by vol.

Nutritional Information:

n/a.

Ingredients:

Organic apples.


 

  

&nb

Organic

Dunkertons Court Royal Cider
£3.29

Dunkertons Court Royal Cider

£3.29

This sparkling organic Medium Dry Cider is made exclusively from the Court Royal apple. Its natural sweetness means it can be enjoyed as a dessert fruit, but when fermented it produces a delicate, aromatic, medium dry cider.  500ml.

Item Details:

Organic, 7.5% alc. by vol.

Nutritional Information:

n/a.

Ingredients:

Organic apples.


 

  

&

Organic

Dunkertons Organic Black Fox Cider
£2.80

Dunkertons Organic Black Fox Cider

£2.80

Dunkertons Organic Black Fox Cider - 500ml. A lovely, bright, rather special cider which is extremely delicious. Intensely appley with a soft and ever-so-slightly sweet finish. Great. Alc 7% Vol.

Organic,Vegan,Vegetarian,

Dunkertons Organic Perry
£3.49

Dunkertons Organic Perry

£3.49

NULL

Dunkertons delicious sparkling Organic Perry - 500ml. Made from Organic traditional perry pears grown in Herefordshire orchards free from harmful chemicals. Alc 6.8% Vol.

Pears, Carbon Dioxide*, Sulphur Dioxide* (* = Approved non-organic ingredient)

Organic,Vegan,Vegetarian,Gluten free,Wheat free,Dairy free,

Dunkertons Organic Vintage Cider
£4.19

Dunkertons Organic Vintage Cider

£4.19

NULL

Produced to celebrate 30 years of cider making at Dunkertons, this celebratory (yet punch-packing) cider is made from 3 different cider-apple varieties grown in the Dunkertons' own orchards. It's a dry, refreshing and quintessentially English cider, best drunk cool but not chilled. 660ml.

Item Details

Pressed, fermented & bottled in Pembridge, herefordshire, England.

Ingredients/More Details

A mix of Foxwhelp, Sheeps nose and Brown snout organic apples.

Nutritional Information

n/a.

Organic,Vegan,Vegetarian,

Dunkertons Premium Organic Cider
£2.80

Dunkertons Premium Organic Cider

£2.80

NULL

Dunkertons Premium Organic Cider - 500ml. A medium sweet sparkling Cider made from Organic apples grown in Herefordshire orchards free from harmful chemicals. Alc 6.8% Vol.

Organic,Vegan,Vegetarian,Gluten free,Wheat free,Dairy free,

Severn Cider Dry Sparkling
£2.80

Severn Cider Dry Sparkling

£2.80

NULL

This whole juice cider is a careful blend of traditional cider fruit from orchards that have been neither sprayed nor fetilized. The juice has been fermented and matured in oak barrels which gives it a roundness and depth of flavour. 500ml.

Item Details

6.3% alc by vol.

Nutritional Information

n/a.

Severn Cider Medium Sparkling Perry
£2.99

Severn Cider Medium Sparkling Perry

£2.99

NULL

This Perry is made from Blakeney Red pears sourced exclusively from orchards which are neither sprayed nor fertilised. The juice has been matured in new oak whisky casks which gives roundness and depth of flavour. Delicious as an aperitif, a long relaxing drink or with a meal, especially salmon, seafoods, chicken, pork, ham, vegetarian and cheese. 500ml.

Item Details

Alcohol 6.2% by vol. Contains sulphites.

Nutritional Information

n/a.

Severn Cider Sweet Sparkling Cider
£2.89

Severn Cider Sweet Sparkling Cider

£2.89

NEW

A delicious and refreshing sweet cider, carefully blended from selected fruits, great served over ice.  500ml.

Item Details:

Not made from concentrate, and with no added colouring or flavouring.  Contains sulphites.


Nutritional Information:

n/a.

Ingredients:

Apples. 

 

 

 

 


Severn Medium Sparkling Cider
£2.99

Severn Medium Sparkling Cider

£2.99

NULL

Made from heritage varieties grown in Gloucestershire, a golden colour, full fruit flavour, very easy drinking. Superb as a relaxing drink or with a meal, especially duck, pork, ham, chicken, oven roast vegetables, fish or cheese. Especially good with chicken cooked in cider. 500ml.

Item Details

6.3% by vol, contains sulphites.

Nutritional Information

n/a.

The Cotswold Cider Co. No Brainer Classic Cider 1lt
£5.99

The Cotswold Cider Co. No Brainer Classic Cider 1lt

£5.99

This No Brainer Cider is a classic dry, cloudy and still cider in a 1lt flagon. Rich, fruity and distinctive this cider is crafted from cider apples grown in local orchards. Don’t forget to serve lightly chilled!  1lt.

Item Details:

6% alc. by vol.  Contains sulphites.  No artificial additives, colours, flavourings or other nasty stuff.

Nutritional Information:

n/a.

Ingredients:

Blended Cider Apples

 

 

 

 

 


The Cotswold Cider Co. No Brainer Hard Cider
£2.99

The Cotswold Cider Co. No Brainer Hard Cider

£2.99

No Brainer Hard Cider is a dry, cloudy and sparkling cider. Apples are their passion and their calling is to craft real good ciders with character! "we love our bikes. We love our cider. But only after a spin around our glorious countryside do we sample the good stuff. And what better way than to kick back and dream of am open road with this classic English thumper - it's a no-brainer! Don’t forget to serve lightly chilled!  500ml.

Item Details:

4.8 alc. by vol.  Contains sulphites.  No artificial additives, colours, flavourings or other nasty stuff.

Nutritional Information:

n/a.

Ingredients:

Organic Apples

 

 

 

 

 


Westons Wyld Wood Classic Cider (Previously Premium Organic)
£3.29

Westons Wyld Wood Classic Cider (Previously Premium Organic)

£3.29

NULL

Westons Wyld Wood Classic Cider, (previously Premium Organic) 500ml. Refreshing to taste, quenching the thirst. An easy to drink cider with a ripe apple aroma and a refreshing well balanced taste. Alc 6.5% Vol.

Item Details

Suitable for vegetarians, vegans & coeliacs.

Ingredients/More Details

Organic apples.

Nutritional Information

n/a.

Organic,Vegan,Vegetarian,