The silicone finger brush is ideal to gently clean your baby’s teeth and gums. It is composed of 100% food safe and medical silicone making the brush easy to clean and sterilise.
- Replace toothbrush every 8 weeks or sooner (illness)
- Replace as soon as signs of damage is visible.
- Only use under adult supervision!
- Not for chewing – This is not a pacifier or teething tool!
- Inspect the toothbrush before each use to ensure the bristles are still intact – This can be done when cleaning the toothbrush before use.
- The finger brush can be cleaned using a mild soap and warm water.
The finger brush is:
- double-sided: one side can be used for brushing the teeth. The smoother side can be used to gently massage the gums.
- perfect for baby or toddlers that have not developed any molar or canine teeth.