Orgran Toasted Buckwheat Crispbread

This catalog has no sub-catalogs.

£2.19

Vegan,Vegetarian,Gluten free,Wheat free,Dairy free,Sugar free,

Orgran Toasted Buckwheat Crispbread 125g.

Item Details

wheat free gluten free dairy free egg free vegan soy free nut free yeast free suitable for vegans and vegetarians all natura

Ingredients/More Details

Buckwheat (68%), Rice, Salt.

Nutritional Information

Serving size: .44oz / 12.5g (2 slices) Amount Per Serving Calories 44 Calories from Fat 1 Calories from Saturated Fat Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.2g (0%) Saturated Fat 0g (0%) Polyunsaturated Fat Monounsaturated Fat Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0g (0%) Sodium 25mg (1%) Potassium Total Carbohydrate 9g (3%) Dietary Fiber 0.9g (4%) Soluble Fiber Insoluble Fiber Sugars 0.1g Sugar Alcohol Other Carbohydrate Protein 1.2g Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value* Vitamin A 0.5% Percent of vitamin A present as beta-carotene Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.


< Back