An oxygen based antibacterial and sanitizing in-wash whitener, odour and stain remover. Does not contain chlorine bleaching agents. To be used in conjunction with Bio-D Laundry Liquid or Washing Powder to remove stains and to keep whites light and colours bright. 400g.
Hypoallergenic, enzyme free, no chlorine bleach, perfume free, user friendly, non-biological, antibacterial, suitable for septic tanks.
• Made in the UK
• Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
• No petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes
• Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
• BUAV and Vegan Society Approved
• Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
• Readily biodegradable
• Recycled and recyclable packaging
• Anti bacterial action
• Great on stubborn stains and odours
• Works at low temperatures
• Enough for 26 washes
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Sulphate, Organic Sequestering Agents, Anionic Surfactant, Cellulose Colloids. Packaging: Cardboard & LDPE – Recyclable.
Machine Wash: Add one tablespoon (15g) of Laundry booster to your wash in addition to your normal Bio-D detergent.
Soaking: Add one tablespoon (15g) of Laundry Booster for every five litres (one gallon) of lukewarm water and ensure that the powder is thoroughly dissolved. Soak for an hour or overnight for heavy soiling. Wash as normal using your usual Bio-D detergent.