Heath & Heather Camomile & Spearmint Infusions Organic

£2.49

Description

Heath & Heather Camomile & Spearmint Organic Herbal Infusions The delicate flavour of camomile flowers blended with spearmint to produce a delicious soothing drink. An excellent way to calm down and unwind at any time of the day.  20 bags, 30g

Ingredients/More Details

Organic Camomile (60%), Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%).

Additional information

Weight 27 g